Recover My Files 3.98 Build 6307 أقوى برامج استرجاع الملفات على الإطلاق Allahum

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Recover My Files 3.98 Build 6307 أقوى برامج استرجاع الملفات على الإطلاق Allahum

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

2 مشترك

Recover My Files 3.98 Build 6307 أقوى برامج استرجاع الملفات على الإطلاق

أسطورة عاشق
    أسطورة عاشق
    عضو ذهبي متميز
    عضو ذهبي متميز

ذكر
    الجدي عدد المشاركات : 1892
    العمل : كلية المعلمين - حاسب آلي
    المزاج : الحمد لله رب العالمين
    الأوسمة : : Recover My Files 3.98 Build 6307 أقوى برامج استرجاع الملفات على الإطلاق Empty
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    مجموع النقاط : 252
    تاريخ التسجيل : 09/08/2008

Recover My Files 3.98 Build 6307 أقوى برامج استرجاع الملفات على الإطلاق Empty Recover My Files 3.98 Build 6307 أقوى برامج استرجاع الملفات على الإطلاق

مُساهمة من طرف أسطورة عاشق الإثنين مارس 23, 2009 1:02 pm

Recover My Files 3.98 Build 6307

استرجاع الملفات المحذوفة, المفقودة , Recover My Files اقدم لكم أقوى برامج استرجاع الملفات على الإطلاق إن لم يكن أفضلها حيث يقوم بإسرتجاع جميع ملفاتك حتى بعد فورمات او حذفه نهائيا من قرص صلب يقوم بأستعادة جميع ملفاتك بسرعة وسهولة والأهم من ذلك انه نسخه كامله ولن تجدها كامله في اي منتدى اخر يقوم ايضا بتحسين بيانات قرص ويستطيع أسرتجاع البيانات المحذوفة من القرص المرن او ميموري ستيك أو من أقراص الدي في دي وأقراص السي دي ويعطي مرونه في البحث عن جميع أنواع الملفات معتمدا على قاعده بيانات متجدده وبدعم من البحث عن جميع أنواع الملفات معتمدا على قاعده بيانات متجدده وبدعم مباشر من الشركه يكفي ان تطلب من موقع الشركه وسيتم تزويدك بقاعده البيانات التي تحتاجها, البرنامج قد تم تجربته شخصيا من بين برامج عديده ويفوقها بمراحل. برنامج رائع ومميز فعلا وقم تم شرح جميع وظائف البرنامج وطريقة تعامل معه واسترجاع الملفات وهذا الأصدار الأخيرة من هذا البرنامج العملاق على برامج نت حصري

Home

Recover My Files is computer data recovery software. It will recover files which have been deleted and emptied from (or bypassed) the Windows Recycle Bin.

Recover My Files will find any type of deleted file, however it will also search specifically for file types that you nominate. Recover My Files will also find drives that are corrupt, no longer recognized by Windows, formatted, and even drives that have been formatted and a new Operating System installed.

Recover My Files does not alter the contents of the drive being searched in any way so you can perform safe data recovery.

The version of Recover My Files that is downloaded from our website is fully functional. It will allow you to preview the contents of the files that it has recovered from your computer. However, you must purchase a product activation key before you can save your files.

It is not currently possible to save files to the drive on which they were deleted. You must save them to other storage media (eg. Second hard drive, floppy disk, USB drive, network, CD or DVD etc).

What type of search should I run on my computer with Recover My Files?

Computer data recovery can be required under many different circumstances. Your problem may relate to deleted files, or you may have an issue with a corrupt or mistakenly formatted drive.

When you start Recover My Files data recovery software using the desktop icon, you are presented with a wizard screen that provides a number of computer data recovery options. Each option uses a different data recovery technique and may be more suited to undelete one type of data loss than another.

As a general data recovery guide:
    if you have deleted files, use the "File Recover" options;
    if you have a corrupt of formatted hard drive, use the "Format Recover" options
    always try the "Fast" option first, followed by the "Complete Search"
    Fast File Search

Will locate recently deleted files. Full file and folder names will be recovered if possible. It will take between 0 - 2 hours to get data back depending on drive size and computer speed.
    Complete File Search

Will locate recently deleted files with full file and folder names. Includes an additional full drive search to find "lost files" which are no longer identified by the Windows Operating System. Lost Files are returned with generic names like "Recovered_Word_1". A Complete File Search will take 1 to 8 hours depending on drive size, the number of file types selected and the amount of data on the disk. Multimedia files are the most resource intensive to recover. Run a separate data recovery search for these file types.
    Fast Format Recover

Use this search when for formatted or corrupt drives (if a drive letter is not recognized you can select the "physical drive" in the following screen). This search will locate all files in the missing drive partition with full file and folder names. The search will take from 1 to 20 minutes to recover data.
    Complete Format Recover

This search is best used when a drive has been formatted and Windows has been reinstalled. Search only for the default selected file types (only add file types if the default selected file types were not on your disk). At the end of the search the old partition will be reconstructed. This Windows undelete will take from 1 to 8 hours depending on drive size, the computer speed and the amount of data on the disk.

منتدى البرامج المشروحة
    طريقة استخدام البرنامج

بيــــــــــــانات التسجيل

NAME: geodeejay

CODE: 0000G0-UHJ09E-1ERF1W-4M1TUH-5YGMZ9-EXK2GD-HMK13M-EJU7GA-CEWPQW

الشرف المرفوع
    الشرف المرفوع
    عضو ذهبي متميز
    عضو ذهبي متميز

ذكر
    الثور عدد المشاركات : 1573
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    مجموع النقاط : 221
    تاريخ التسجيل : 15/08/2008

Recover My Files 3.98 Build 6307 أقوى برامج استرجاع الملفات على الإطلاق Empty رد: Recover My Files 3.98 Build 6307 أقوى برامج استرجاع الملفات على الإطلاق

مُساهمة من طرف الشرف المرفوع الإثنين أبريل 13, 2009 7:56 pm

شكرا جزيلا

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأربعاء مايو 15, 2024 4:42 pm